V2 database builder doesnt recognize MSFS 2020 Steam version

burntcheez

As stated above, anytime I go to build a DB for MSFS 2020, the only program versions it has listed in the dropdown box is either FSX or FS9, and I'm not sure if its still needed or not but I can't find the scenery.cfg file anywhere in any directory. Is this an already known issue that hasn't been fixed yet or is there a workaround for it? I'm only running off the trial version for now as I've not upgraded from V1 yet.

14 hours ago, burntcheez said:

As stated above, anytime I go to build a DB for MSFS 2020, the only program versions it has listed in the dropdown box is either FSX or FS9, and I'm not sure if its still needed or not but I can't find the scenery.cfg file anywhere in any directory. Is this an already known issue that hasn't been fixed yet or is there a workaround for it? I'm only running off the trial version for now as I've not upgraded from V1 yet.

Hi ???? (Please sign your post with your real name according to our forum rules)

Inorder to use EFBv2 with MSFS you need to apply the pre-release for Build #120 as explained in this thread: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/4655-microsoft-flight-simulator-msfs-integration/ Please read carefully and apply the updates accordingly.