Can this app replace Navigraph Charts?

CocoJin

I am interested in Aivlasoft EFB for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. But have some questions and feedback.

1. Can I use this app as a flight planner to replace PFPX?
  2. Will I be able to plan VFR flight plans?
  3. Is there an option to export/save the flight plan to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?
  4. Can this app export an official flight plan document to PDF?
  5. Does this app create dynamic approach charts so that we don't need to rely on Jeppesen charts?
  6. Can this app show us a visual reference of all the connecting approach procedures that correspond with the matching STAR like in Navigraph Charts app? I have attached a pic below to demonstrate what I'm referring to. This makes it much easier to choose the correct approach for the selected STAR.
  7. Intelligent procedure selectors: When selecting procedures, have listed the most appropriate ones at the top, so that you don’t have to scroll to find the one that fits your runway and transition point.
  8. SID/STAR overview: Once you have a route, you can visualize the departure procedures on the enroute map to see which SID that fits the selected runway and transition point. Similarly, at the arrival airport, you can visualize the arrival and approach procedures as brightly colored tracks into the airport in order to choose the best one. (Like in the attached picture).
  9. Route calculation: A pilot can plan a flight between two airports and ask the app to calculate a route based on IFR HI OR LOW, or VFR. Optimized for shortest distance the suggested route will use the closest transition points near the airports.

sid-star-overview.jpg

Hi ???? (Please sign your post with your real name as per Forum Rules)

Basically AivlaSoft's Elctronic Flight Bag v2 is NOT a flight planning tool. It serves - as the name Electronic Flight Bag suggests - the automated presentation of all SIDs, STARs and APROACHES worldwide including many more features. There are however also limited flight manual planning possibilities including the creation of so called Z-flightplans. It can handle Flight Plans and transfer them automatically into various Simulators.

To have a better overview you can download a fully functional 30-days trial version on our Webpage: https://www.aivlasoft.com/electronic-flight-bag.html

which also includes all Manuals. For the time being the trial version is not including access to MSFS, as this extension is presently in a pre-release state with still some limitations.