LIMF "LOC outdated"

agutz

Hi Andreas,

The data shown on the "Nearby Navaids" windows are taken from the installed AIRAC cycle, whereas the ILS frequency in the Procrdure Dialog is taken from the airport layout BGL. I presume you are using RFSB's LIMF install. If so you can use the BGL below, which is forrected for the proper ILS. RFSB unfortunately is well known to sometimes using outdated ILS data even on newest releases.

LIMF_ADEP4_ADE.bgl

Just now, agutz said:

(I should have looked at it with ADE!). Do you put the .BGL into Contributions?

Hi Adreas,

To be honest, I'm somewhat hesitating to put all BGL's that I have corrected so far into the Contributions Section due to possible copyright issues. So far I just publish them if a specific problem is brought up in a thread.

48 minutes ago, agutz said:

Hi Oskar,
I understand. But isn't this a specific problem brought up in a thread?

Hi Andreas,

Yes, in fact it is. But the main cause it a certain laziness of the Developers. They almost never recheck the navaids in their airports when issueing a new variant or update. Kinda ebarrassing IMHO... 😉 but who cares. This might become no issue anymore with MFS, if we REALLY can get regular AIRAC Cycle updates. But so far only promises and lots of blah blah, but nothing substantial.