Plane location and follow in client map.

mulgrave

after loading flight plan, the plane is placed at the parking slot. After taxiing and taking off the plane does not move, stays at the same parking spot on the client's map.

sometimes restarting the server and client helped , the plane was on the right location on the map but not all the time.

I also had to reinstall server and client but it started ok at first flight but the problem started again after starting other flights.

on the attached pic, it shows the plane on the taxiway near gate 307  but the plane is actually at the start of the runaway in P3D4.5

runaway position.jpg

Hello ??? (please observe the forum rules and sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

Please make sure you have the correct version of FSUIPC installed. Please also make sure your computer fulfills the requirements according to the installation manual.

If this behavior persists please create a set of support files and upload them here. Thanks.

Hi Chafik,

from the logfile I cannot see any warning or error so it seems all to be OK.

However, two things I have seen:

1) pressing the Sync-button on the Taxi-Dialog only makes sense if there is another Client which has to be synchronized. If you are running only one Client, then you don't have to push this button.

2) There is no trace about a takeoff in these logfiles. In every logfile the Client was closed just after the flight plan had been created.

Thanks for the help

Yes, I closed the client/Server, trying to restart both server and client, to see if the map and planes were synchronised.

It did work at the start then after taking off, the plane was not synchronised with the map.