EFB2 Won't Start after P3Dv4.5 HF2

Dane

I seemed to have fixed this issue, but I don't know if what I did was OK to do - I deleted all the serverLogfiles and that error did not come back.

Maybe someone could confirm to me if that was OK to do.

Hi Dane,

deleting the logfiles will not have an impact on whether the Server runs or not. The logfiles are only for investigation purpose if needed.

The error you described is of course not fixed with just deleting the logfiles. The error was raised by the TCP/IP components of the Server but it might have been an issue which happened by coincidence. If it works now then everything is OK.

6 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Hi Dane,

deleting the logfiles will not have an impact on whether the Server runs or not. The logfiles are only for investigation purpose if needed.

The error you described is of course not fixed with just deleting the logfiles. The error was raised by the TCP/IP components of the Server but it might have been an issue which happened by coincidence. If it works now then everything is OK.

Thank you