IVAO ground Traffic

carl

Hi, i have a problem with ground traffic on Airport map.

I can see ivao aircraft on there parking stands, but as soon as i load x-plane they all disappear.

Is there something i have set wrong? or is this normal?

Thanks for a great product.

carl

Did try again today Headley. At EGBB before load sim two aircraft on ground.

Loaded sim they disappeared, Connected to IVAO still no aircraft on map. I could see two in sim .

Any thoughts?

thanks

carl

Hi, Headley, thanks agin for your help.

I just tried agin opened map on ground at EHAM Schiphol There were four aircraft on ground.

i loaded x-plane and connected to IVAO then just had one aircraft in blue on ground map, looking out cockpit of sim there were at least four aircraft on ground.

i have attached pics and yes have TRFC T/LBL TCAS and O/BND ticked.

thanks

carl

without sim connected.jpg

with sim and ivao connected.jpg

11 hours ago, Headley said:

Sorry but i have no idea then.

Could it be the TCAS-settings from FSUIPC?

Maybe one of the Dev's?

Hi, Headley. thanks again for getting back to me.

Perhaps its a X-Plane thing? that uses XUIPC.

Strange but we will se what Devs say.

thanks

carl

Did you already check how many aircraft are displayed on the X-Plane map (press 'M')?

Before connected you see 'red traffic', this is directly downloaded from the IVAO server. After connected you see 'blue traffic', this is the traffic which is provided then by X-Plane. So the red and the blue traffic is coming along completely different ways. The question will be whether the proper number of AI-aircraft will be injected into X-Plane by the IVAO pilot client software, and/or whether X-Plane provides the proper number of AI-aircraft through its network interface.

15 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Did you already check how many aircraft are displayed on the X-Plane map (press 'M')?

Before connected you see 'red traffic', this is directly downloaded from the IVAO server. After connected you see 'blue traffic', this is the traffic which is provided then by X-Plane. So the red and the blue traffic is coming along completely different ways. The question will be whether the proper number of AI-aircraft will be injected into X-Plane by the IVAO pilot client software, and/or whether X-Plane provides the proper number of AI-aircraft through its network interface.

Hi, Thank you so much for the explanation, appreciate that.

I thought it may be something with x-plane.

I also have traffic global maybe thats affecting it?

Will continue to investigate.

thanks

carl