Missing ILS data

I run the latest version of P3Dv4.5 and EFB under Windows 10 with Navgraph Cycle 2001. I made a flight recently ESMQ - ESSA.  When I pulled up the landing data during my approach the ILS frequency was there. During a similar flight to ENGM there was no ILS data given. I checked the all the runways and none of them had ILS data. Can you explain.

John

56 minutes ago, jsmcwilliam said:

I run the latest version of P3Dv4.5 and EFB under Windows 10 with Navgraph Cycle 2001. I made a flight recently ESMQ - ESSA.  When I pulled up the landing data during my approach the ILS frequency was there. During a similar flight to ENGM there was no ILS data given. I checked the all the runways and none of them had ILS data. Can you explain.

John

Hi John,

Do you use an Add-On for ENGM or the default airport? EFB2 uses actual ILS data according to the actual ARINC cycle. If those data do not match, the ILS' cannot be displayed. I have checked both my installs for ENGM. Using Aerosoft's Mega Airport Oslo Gardermoen 2.0 all ILS' are available.

It may therefore be that the default BGL from P3DV4.5 uses outdated ILS data. To overcome this situation it is heavily recommended to use Hervé SORS' freeware navaid update: https://aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html  With this update also all european ILS' are updated to the latest AIRAC Cycle. Unfortunately this is becoming more and more a problem without using regular navaid update as those default BGLs are getting more and more outdated. A great disadvantage of the navaid sysstem in use with FSX and P3D.