Airport missing

robert_folmer

18 minutes ago, robert_folmer said:

Hello

it seems that FAGG is no longer in the db. I do regular updates but when evr I try to do a FP to or from FAGG it does not return anyting?

Regards

Without  additional information it is impossible to discuss this. I can however not confirm your issue in P3DV4. It is still available as default airport. See below:

FAGG.thumb.png.22c3259498d24a03926235cf3a68e330.png

18 minutes ago, robert_folmer said:

Perfect and please pardon the stupidity😳 but I ALWAYS start AIvlasoft and o FP before I even open up my sim. THe problem might well be in the sim.\\I will investigate this and provide feedback. Thanks so far

Well, no, it does not require the Sim to be started inorder to look at an airport. The above screenshot was taken without the Sim running. It it does not show up with the Sim off, there is indeed a problem with the database. But from our side it is virtually impossible to find the cause as we have no insight into your installation. As far as Prepar3D V4.5 is concerned, I can confirm that FAGG is included in the default scenery and therefore should show up when selected.

The default FAGG is included in default scenery file "APX53440.bgl", to found in the default scenery path "\Prepar3D v4\Scenery\0605\scenery". This is valid for any P3DV4 installation.