clearing a flight plan

Robert

I was trying to create a flight plan for an A320 flying from Alicante to Milan Bergamo (LEAL to LIME). The aircraft was parked at a gate at Alicante and its position was shown correctly in EFB. But I could not create the flight plan because a previous plan was in place. So although I was shown at Alicante, when I tried to enter my departure, the chart and route for Shoreham to Le Touquet appeared  - (EGKA to LFAT)  a short hop over the Channel for a Navajo. I could find no way of starting a new flight plan or of clearing the previous one.

This issue survived  closing and relaunching  both EFB and FSX (in the correct order!)

I must have missed something simple.

Robert

EDIT: Moved to proper forum by admin

Hi Robert,

any flight plan can be cleared at any time. Just open the flight plan progress dialog using the button 'FPL' (from the main functions on the left) and then press 'Clear FPL'. After the flight plan has been cleared you can create your new plan. For details about flight plan management, please see the manual '6 EN Flightplan.pdf'.

Thanks Urs, (am I now in the proper forum?). Didn't explain myself very well; when I used the FPL button from the main functions, no progress dialogue window appeared - where I would have expected to be able to clear the flight plan. The window had just 'vanished'. My PC rebooted overnight (Windows update) and I now have full functionality restored. Perhaps I should have rebooted in the first place.

Robert