stuck at KJFK

TracyVS

Help...my aircraft (PMDG JS4100) is stuck at JFK. Purchased EFB 2 yesterday, made a couple flights and now my aircraft is sitting at JFK and I cant relocate it. I create a new flight plan but aircraft dosent move and EFB dosent track my flight. When I create flight plan and select copy/paste it shows PPOS. Clearing it and entering a new flight plan does not work. What do I do? What happened?

1 hour ago, TracyVS said:

Help...my aircraft (PMDG JS4100) is stuck at JFK. Purchased EFB 2 yesterday, made a couple flights and now my aircraft is sitting at JFK and I cant relocate it. I create a new flight plan but aircraft dosent move and EFB dosent track my flight. When I create flight plan and select copy/paste it shows PPOS. Clearing it and entering a new flight plan does not work. What do I do? What happened?

Hi ???? (acording to Forum Rules please sign your post with your real name)

There's not much to say from a distance without specific details. At first sight it looks as if the SIM does not connect to EFB2. Make sure the correct FSUIPC verson is installed for your simulator.

To allow us looking closer at your problem, please submit a set of Support Files: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3046-how-to-create-a-support-file/