DELETE FLIGHTPLAN

clive6354

Hello

I have a flightplan loaded into EFB2.  I cannot find how to delete the flightplan. Everytime I load EFB the same flightplan exists.  I have tried to select FPL button without any success.  Please can some advise or assist.  I have consulted the manuals but failed to find the answer.

I have tried to delete the flightplan file from the ROUTES folder but the flightplan still loads into EFB2

Clive Alexander

2 hours ago, clive6354 said:

Hello

I have a flightplan loaded into EFB2.  I cannot find how to delete the flightplan. Everytime I load EFB the same flightplan exists.  I have tried to select FPL button without any success.  Please can some advise or assist.  I have consulted the manuals but failed to find the answer.

I have tried to delete the flightplan file from the ROUTES folder but the flightplan still loads into EFB2

Clive Alexander

Hi Clive,

Did you try this button?

DEL_FPL.png.ee88be79af0a4331ef5e101e63e3542c.png

At first  I was not able to view the window that you had displayed and I was thinking that I may have to re-install EFB.  Then I realised  what had happened, I use a dual monitor setup. I was using the main EFB on my main monitor and my task bar was hidden, therefore I did not realise that the second window had opened on my second monitor but had been sent to my task bar which was out of view at that time.   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

It works now..ha..ha...sleep works wonders

Thank you