LGKR RW16\34 error

How can I create a profile for Prosim A320 ???? I have been trying for a day but nothing ...... Every time I upload the default 320 too, the screen opens telling me to use only the default profile ... There is a tutorial ?? I am crazy but from the manual I can not understand anything ... do you have any suggestion ??

1 minute ago, strillone67 said:

How can I create a profile for Prosim A320 ???? I have been trying for a day but nothing ...... Every time I upload the default 320 too, the screen opens telling me to use only the default profile ... There is a tutorial ?? I am crazy but from the manual I can not understand anything ... do you have any suggestion ??

Hi ???  Please follow the Forum Rules: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/2522-forum-rules-read-before-post/

Of course there is a description in the Manual "5 Client, chapter 12.2 Profiles Editor"

You simply need to enter the name of the *.air file of your Prosim A320 into the list of airfile Names. See in the above chapter under "Airfile Names"