Missing ILS in HECA

I-DAMG

Hello,
I'm flying from LTBA to HECA. For the departure everything is ok. But for the landing there is something that does not come back to me:

PRO ATC X indicates to me as possible landing runway the 23-L

I see in the MCDU of my A321 and the runway 23-L is ok.

But in the EFB the only runway available is 23-C.

Could you tell me where is the error?
I created a new database and never changes anything. Also on other airports gave me this problem.

I use P3d v4.4 and I have airacs updated to 1902.

Thanks 

Davide

efb.JPG

mcdu.JPG

pro atc x.JPG

13 hours ago, I-DAMG said:

Hello,
I'm flying from LTBA to HECA. For the departure everything is ok. But for the landing there is something that does not come back to me:

PRO ATC X indicates to me as possible landing runway the 23-L

I see in the MCDU of my A321 and the runway 23-L is ok.

But in the EFB the only runway available is 23-C.

Could you tell me where is the error?
I created a new database and never changes anything. Also on other airports gave me this problem.

I use P3d v4.4 and I have airacs updated to 1902.

Thanks 

Davide

Hi Davide,

Check your ground layout of HECA. Do you use an AddOn or the default HECA from P3D? The old default layout only shows 05L/23R and 05C/23C. This is how the runways are assigned to present position. Press Ctrl-Alt A to show the actual (ARINC) Layout of the airport (see below). With the default the new runway is not present and thus no approaches are possible. An approach to 23 L would lead you into the nowwhere, although the ILS (which is only tuneable if present in a BGL, would lead you to RWY 23C, the former RWY 23L). The only remedy is to use an AddOn with the proper layout our to add the missing runway with ADE or a similar tool.

HECA.thumb.png.95e3a773c749e731ab1cdb4e127b1151.png

EFB uses default airports as long as there are no AddOn Airports. The default airports are the Simulator Providers's business as they are included in the default BGL's of the Simulator installation. In this context we are talking about ground layout and Navigational Aids. You may be aware that any aircraft can only tune navaids wich are provided by a BGL file. This is especially also true for ILS. Although of course a current AIRAC cycle (Navigraph or NavDataPro) contains all navaids currently available, they cannot be tuned if they are not contained in one of the Simulator's BGL files. In this specific case a BGL file with all three runways and all ILS's is required to allow all ILS approaches to be flown. This is a restriction of the Simulator, not EFB v2.