Multiple Server disconnect

Captain45

At first a 5 star compliment for v.2. It brings far more than expected and worth while waiting.

Although v.2 works flawless, my yesterdays flight KIAD to EHAM with the QW787 (skipping the ocean NAT) had several server disconnects. Just for the record, I post the logfile attached. I checked if Windows Update was involved during the flight but that was not the case.

Regards,

Dirk

clientLogfile-1.txt

5 hours ago, Captain45 said:

At first a 5 star compliment for v.2. It brings far more than expected and worth while waiting.

Although v.2 works flawless, my yesterdays flight KIAD to EHAM with the QW787 (skipping the ocean NAT) had several server disconnects. Just for the record, I post the logfile attached. I checked if Windows Update was involved during the flight but that was not the case.

Regards,

Dirk

clientLogfile-1.txt

Hi Dirk,

Thank your for your kind words 😃! I have analyzed the attached clientLogfile, however I don't see any trace of a disconnect. What I see however are a few errors encountered during the last flights. One was invoked by a (improper?) profile and a few others by an invalid minia file for EHAM. you might want to check the respective profile and minima file by the ones that we have published in our "contributions" sections. Maybe they are different to some extent.

Regarding the disconect it might be interesting how the disconnect manifested itself on the (remote) Server display. Did you see the red "Server Connection" Warning in the STATUS window? Did the Client reconnect automactically?

Hi Oskar,

I replaced the EHAM minima and the 787-8 and 787-9 profiles with the ones from contributions. I checked the logfile and all works fine now.

During the flight I had serveral red notifications on the Client's status window. Seven or eight times in a flight that took over 3 hours. The Client reconnected automatically. Only when during  the rebuild a WPT was passed I needed to do a DIR TO. I haven't got the slightest idea what caused it. Maybe the PC was preparing for the W10 October update that followed later.

Dirk