Server error message

Mario Richard

1. Simulator type: P3D v3.4
  2. EFB v2 setup: networked on windows 7 both machines
  3. If the issue is related to database or procedures: issue related to server error message
  4. If the issue is related to a certain airport: NA
  5. If it's an add-on airport, then the publisher/developer of the add-on airport: NA
  6. Steps to reproduce the behavior:  It doesn't happen in every flight.  When it happens I get an error message from the server saying:

Please see attached photos below.  Do you know what could be causing this error and what does it do?  

Thank you for your support.

Mario

Screenshot - 2018-11-27 , 21_57_19.png

6 hours ago, Mario Richard said:
  1. Simulator type: P3D v3.4
  2. EFB v2 setup: networked on windows 7 both machines
  3. If the issue is related to database or procedures: issue related to server error message
  4. If the issue is related to a certain airport: NA
  5. If it's an add-on airport, then the publisher/developer of the add-on airport: NA
  6. Steps to reproduce the behavior:  It doesn't happen in every flight.  When it happens I get an error message from the server saying:

Please see attached photos below.  Do you know what could be causing this error and what does it do?  

Thank you for your support.

Mario

Hi Mario,

There's nothing you can do about that. It's the AUSOT Server which does not respond at this time. This is beyond our scope. It just means that at this time you are not able to use the AUSOT System. I just fired up my EFB v2 and it loaded the AUSOT normally. So maybe just a momentary inconsistency with the AUSOT Server. Nothing to worry too much about if you're not regularly flying into and out of Australian Airspace.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:24 AM, lonewulf47 said:

Hi Mario,

There's nothing you can do about that. It's the AUSOT Server which does not respond at this time. This is beyond our scope. It just means that at this time you are not able to use the AUSOT System. I just fired up my EFB v2 and it loaded the AUSOT normally. So maybe just a momentary inconsistency with the AUSOT Server. Nothing to worry too much about if you're not regularly flying into and out of Australian Airspace.

Thanks Oskar, sorry I could not reply earlyer. It only happened once so like you said there is nothing to worry about. Thanks for the reply.

Mario