EHAM missing runways

bruceb

The airport map for EHAM does not display rwys 18R/36L nor are they listed under procedures.  I am using airac 1809 and FlyTampa's EHAM.  Oddly using the same airac these runways appear correctly in EFB v1.  Suggestions appreciated.

Bruceb

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

The airport map for EHAM does not display rwys 18R/36L nor are they listed under procedures.  I am using airac 1809 and FlyTampa's EHAM.  Oddly using the same airac these runways appear correctly in EFB v1.  Suggestions appreciated.

Bruceb

Yes, that's quite "normal". FlyTampa offers various kinds of RWY configurations. To fully depict all RWYs you have to either use the ALL RWYs option or use the one described here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/3005-afcad/

OK thank you for that.  I must confess that I have never taken much notice of FlyTampa's congigurator. I take it that for whatever reason none of this is necessary for EFB v1 or for other addons such as LittleNavmap or for that matter PMDG's FMC as they seem to have all runways and procedures. What is the preferred option here use this AFCAD thingy or select all rwys operational in the Fly Tampa configurator?

Bruceb

Right, now I am confused.  I have selected all rwys operational in the Fly Tampa configurator but still can't see rwys 18R/36L and associated procedures inn EFBv2.  Again these rwys and procedures do display in EFBv2, littleNavmap etc.  What have I missed here?  Thanks.

EDIT:  OK figured it out - had to rebuild scenery in the DatabaseBuilder.

Bruceb

• 2 years later...