Unable to select a flightplan

tkemp66

Occasionally after creating a flight plan from PFPX and exporting it to the designated folders, EFB client has difficulty finding the folder For instance , after I click FPL, the option for copy/paste becomes available. When I clear or cancel it  in an attempt to create a flight plan, I am unable to select  to select company routes or anything from the internet. Nothing happens.  It acts like it is grayed out, and  happens at least every other few flights. When I check my network connections, it looks fine and my settings shows the correct mapped folder for the routes.  I have my virus and firewall turned off. Any thoughts as to why this happens? Log file included. Client version is 72; EFB server is 55

Troy

clientLogfile.txt

Hi Troy

Usually, nothing does happen occasionally. Especially if it's about software consisting of zeros and ones, the reacting is the same if the conditions are.

To better understand your issue, I would ask you to describe the initial status you start and then list the actions you do in EFB in order to create the undesired status. It's important we can follow each of your steps and try to reproduce the error. Can you also upload the flight plan file from PFPX you export?

Thank you very much

4 hours ago, Mr. ATC said:

Hi Troy

Usually, nothing does happen occasionally. Especially if it's about software consisting of zeros and ones, the reacting is the same if the conditions are.

To better understand your issue, I would ask you to describe the initial status you start and then list the actions you do in EFB in order to create the undesired status. It's important we can follow each of your steps and try to reproduce the error. Can you also upload the flight plan file from PFPX you export?

Thank you very much

Jonas,

I followed the  link below and figured it out. I wasn't aware that if you didn't end a previous flight without landing, then you would see these problems. The flight before with the CRJ 700 was having erratic behavior in mid flight, so I ended the flight prematurely. Obviously doing this made EFB client to think I was still airborne.