Insert notes

• Swordfish changed the title to Insert notes

To note information which is valid for a short time and you need during your flight. Like ATC instructions (taxi routing, IFR clearance, arrival information, next reporting point), weather information, max holding time calculated, parts of the departure or arrival briefing, ...

There is no need to have such information saved as they are outdated within a few minutes. I think you try to use this feature for tasks it was not indended. Maybe you can explain what you are exactly looking for? And what information you need to note and save for later?

Okay, you're right. Ofcourse the scratchpad is very useful for this kind of temporary information. But I don't know if you already read one of my post in another topic.  It was about the initial climb altitude normally found on the charts and not displayed on the SID info of the EFB. I understand that the software can't get this info out of the airac circles, but if we could make OWN notes we could (for example) provide ourselves with missing information we normally get from the charts