IVAO Problem

Etienne,

What Urs was trying to say was that the Control Areas are not always showing up as they should (this is not limited to IVAO, but also happens on VATSIM sometimes), however - as the screenshot below clearly shows - it does depict a lot of IVAO online areas. So, your comment that they will not show up is maybe a bit too negative. The screenshot is as of today 18:32 UTC and I would presume that it shows almost all active areas. But remember, EFB V2 (as any other tool also) can only show data that are transmitted properly and faultlessly over the net.

ivao.thumb.png.d53df575fe02326702db1d0d782c7a3d.png

14 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

But remember, EFB V2 (as any other tool also) can only show data that are transmitted properly and faultlessly over the net.

... and EFB must be able to find a match of the downloaded information with the IVAO data file on the computer. The data file on the computer holds the specifications of all FIR boundaries and callsigns. This 'data file' will be created based on data that we officially receive from IVAO. It is unfortunately the truth that this data file is not always up-to-date and it also has its inconsistencies, and therefore it might be that no match between downloaded information and data on the computer can be found. But once again, this is beyond EFB and beyond the responsibility of AivlaSoft, and - with all respect - this is not a new situation, this is an 'old story' and it happened already with EFB v1.

Just as a side note: In the meantime VATSIM officially updates its data file on a more or less regular basis. This helps to minimize such mismatches and the quality of the data is really good now. Unfortunately I'm not aware of such a project from IVAO.

Hello

After reinstallation, everything works fine and I see the connected controls.
As I suggested, this was a problem coming from me.

I suspect that your product is well built, so I did well to reinstall Aivlasoft.

Now everything is working properly.

Thank you.

Etienne