Reinstall

Hi Urs,

thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately the files are not there. The problem might be that Media Player Classic automatically takes

ownership of .dat files. I think it should use Windows Shell. I am certainly not an expert in Windows. How can I change that?

Peter

After deleting Win Media Player Classic 2 files are now there (def.ivao, fir.ivao). I thought there was one more .dat file?

Ok, found the airports.dat on my old PC.

Hi Peter,

basically it doesn't matter which program is using ".dat" files. Think of how many different programs on the computer are capable of reading ".txt" files and they aren't a hindrance to each other.

If the ".dat" files from IVAO are not there, then probably the AntiVirus software has removed them after the installer was finished. You may check this by running the complete installer again while you have the Windows Explorer opened at that subfolder. Then you see whether the installer is saving the files into that folder. Most probably they are not long enough therein, this is dependent on the intervention time of the AV software.

Hi,

just wanted to start a flight trying Ultimate Traffic live first. But now UTL is not injecting traffic anymore. It was running fine for weeks with my

"old" EFB installation. The only thing changed on my setup was installing EFB 1.6.14 and 1.6.15. I did everything what was recommended on FlightOne's forum

to no success.

Strange thing, Envtex showed up in my P3DV4AddonOrganizer. After deleting it, UTL runs fine.

Peter