Airport Scenery Missing

6 hours ago, RayProudfoot said:

Dane,

The only thing I can think of is that both ends of the runway could be set to closed for takeoff and landing. Use ADE to check if you have it.

Thank you Ray - I never thought to check ADE simply because I have never used it.

So here is a print screen of the SABA airport in ADE - there is an X at each runway end does this mean it is closed? If so is it possible to edit this and allow the airport to be opened up or do I just live with it the way it is?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1s77sb4UnHVneont1

Hi Dane,

Try selecting the properties option for the runway. There will be clear indicators if either or both ends of the runway are closed for takeoff or landing. Those yellow X marks are suspicious.

Its a simple procedure to uncheck the closed options but bear in mind you cannot only have one end open for takeoff or landing. It’s both or nothing. For example if 08 is open for takeoff then 26 must also be open.

8 hours ago, RayProudfoot said:

Hi Dane,

Try selecting the properties option for the runway. There will be clear indicators if either or both ends of the runway are closed for takeoff or landing. Those yellow X marks are suspicious.

Its a simple procedure to uncheck the closed options but bear in mind you cannot only have one end open for takeoff or landing. It’s both or nothing. For example if 08 is open for takeoff then 26 must also be open.

Thank you again Ray,

After many hours of trying to figure out ADE as I had never used it before, and many frustrating tries I finally figured out how to use ADE and then fixed my issue with this airport.

This is totally awesome as now EFB as well as LittleNavMap now is showing an open airport. It is strange that Plan-G never reported the airport as closed, but it doesn't matter now as all is good.

Thanks again,

Dane