Zoom Level

I have installed the Demo version and am testing it out.

Besides my previous posting regarding Error Messages I have another issue that really causes a problem in viewing the route for Departure, Enroute, Arrival, and Approach - see attached print screens.

1. The Zoom level does not seem to go far enough as when Fixes are activated they become one mess of fixes that cannot be viewed.

2. Also on the Approach view it would be nice to be able to expand vertically the route area in order to see a more complete overall view. I do realize that the upper and lower areas of the screen are needed for vital info but if one could simply make the center section larger as required and then put it back to the normal view as required, that would be helpful.

Also just curious - will Version 2 have a different map display? like maybe Sky Vector type of map?

Overall this seems to be the best flight planning tool I have seen for FS and I look forward to your responses for this as well as my previous Error Messgae posting and of course Version 2.

EFB Approach ZOOM.JPG

EFB Arrival ZOOM.JPG

EFB Departure ZOOM.JPG

EFB Enroute ZOOM.JPG

Hi Dane,

I'm not sure, but from the screenshots I think that the screen resolution is too low. Especially the height of the screen looks very small to me.

If you are in the approach view, try to hide some of the horizontal panels using the panel options (see manual, section 7, page 35). Maybe this can help.

Regarding the 'mess' of the fixes I don't think that there is much improvement with a deeper zoom. Sometimes these fixes are simply located to dense.

17 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

Hi Dane,

I'm not sure, but from the screenshots I think that the screen resolution is too low. Especially the height of the screen looks very small to me.

If you are in the approach view, try to hide some of the horizontal panels using the panel options (see manual, section 7, page 35). Maybe this can help.

Regarding the 'mess' of the fixes I don't think that there is much improvement with a deeper zoom. Sometimes these fixes are simply located to dense.

OK Urs, I appreciate your response and suggestions.