Questions before purchase

I have been doing a lot of reading and YouTube regarding AivlaSoft EFB, but I am still a bit confused with some questions, hopefully someone can help me out here, this is my second post as a new member of AivlaSoft Forum.

1. I see it is easy to create a new route in different ways except one which I do not see - Can a manual route be created by simply selecting a departure and arrival airport and then by mouse clicking selections for waypoints on the map?

2. Can user waypoints be created on the map and stored in AivlaSoft?

3. What AIRAC Cycle is presently provided with AivlaSoft and can it be updated in the future?

4. I use extensively the F1 GTN750 GPS which has AIRAC 1611, will this present a conflict in data with AivlaSoft?

Hi Dane,

On 9/13/2017 at 6:32 AM, Dane said:

1. I see it is easy to create a new route in different ways except one which I do not see - Can a manual route be created by simply selecting a departure and arrival airport and then by mouse clicking selections for waypoints on the map?

This is a feature of version 2, but in version 1 it is not possible.

2. Can user waypoints be created on the map and stored in AivlaSoft?

No.

3. What AIRAC Cycle is presently provided with AivlaSoft and can it be updated in the future?

There is one cycle from Aerosoft (1306) and one from Navigraph (1310). If you are a subscriber to either of these navdata provider, you can easily update to the latest cycle.

4. I use extensively the F1 GTN750 GPS which has AIRAC 1611, will this present a conflict in data with AivlaSoft?

I were not saying that this will result in a conflict (at least not a technical), but you might be confused, it not both of your navigation facilities will present the same procedures. From a technical point of view they are independent.

Hi Dane,

13 hours ago, Dane said:

When does version 2 come out?

Version 2 is close to beta.

13 hours ago, Dane said:

If I purchase the current version is there going to be an additional charge to upgrade?

Version 2 is a new major release and therefore - as usual - must be purchased. Existing customers will get a discount when they purchase the new version.