AddOn.Component order causes errors

Hi,

The only tool that seems to reliably allow us to work with both scenery.cfg and the addon.xml system is the freeware Prepared3D V4 Add-on organizer from Lorby-Si.  As this tool allows you to reorder layers and all of the other things you might want to use, I feel it is necessary to use it.  What this has to do with the EFB is that when the <Scenery> element does not appear first in a scenery area, then the DataProvider won't be able to read the scenery.  This becomes a problem with FSDreamTeam and older FlightBeam  sceneries that use FSDreamTeam's Addon Manager.  When the <Texture> element appears above <Scenery>, the scenery area won't be read and then the Display Unit won't show the correct scenery.

I have already reached out to Lorby-Si to inquire why the elements are rearranged by the tool.  My question here is, why not use addon-scenery.xml to harvest the scenery folders?  Or, perhaps look for the scenery element in the Addon.xml file?  I may be wrong how this all works, but I am reporting an issue with EFB 1.6.10 where sometimes the Data Provider won't read correctly using the addon.xml system.

Thanks,

Jeff