Bug in DisplayUnit removing an Alternate

I just installed the the 30 day demo yesterday (running networked with the DataProvider on my FS-computer and the Display unit a notebook), and I am planing to purchase the full license next month.

All is running smooth, expcet I have a persistent bug in DisplayUnit every time I try to remove an Alternate. I've do my flightplanning in SimBrief (occationally PFPX), and I copy the the route into DisplayUnit (so far so good). In this example (a flight from ELLX to LIRF) I manually entered "LIRM" as the alternate (before I noted it was a military airfield (so far so good). As soon I tries to remove the alternate I get an error message. I am sure you will see the error message, so I will refrain from translating the Danish error message. In case you don't see the error yourself let me know and I'll provide a translate of it.

The bug have been observed both the Enroute Alternate and Departure Alternate.

Pelle

Now thats customer support :-)

My P3Dv4 started to CTD after at scenery update this morning and since I could not fix it, in the end I had to remove EVERYTHING (P3Dv4 and all updated). So I am current reinstalling everything again, but I'll let you know the result once finished.

Pelle