Loading airport with Route Setup

Hi,

Have just installed upgrade to 1.6.10 and fly with prepar3d v4. Everything is working fine but when I use

Route Setep and select EFB route which I made with PFPX I get error message. Looks like something to do with FSX which I do,nt have on my pc any more.

Please advice.

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,

Anton Will van Zoelen

aivlasoft.jpg

Hi Anton,

it seems that the Database could not have been created. This is mostly due to not properly set folder names in the DataProvider settings (tab 'simulators'). Make sure the paths are correct and then run the Scenery Data Update again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have the same problem, I selected the correct folder C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4  but there aren't any airport in EFB.

I attached the photo where you can see the error with the yellow point when I launcher the SIMULATOR SCENERY DATA UPDATE.

Please help me.

Thanks

Flavio

error aivlasoft.jpg

Hi thanks a lot for yuor replay.

I attached the file scenery and a screen shot of the folders. One is the folder where i have installed P3d, you can see the scenery folder and the file inside, and the other one is the folder where is the file scenery.cfg.

If i opened the file scenery there are the same scenery connect to the installation folder.

Thanks for you help.

Flavio

folder in F install P3D.jpg

scenery.cfg folder.jpg

scenery.txt

Hi Urs,

Jack Here,

I have the same problem as Flavio and have been working on it for over three weeks now. Also checking on the net to see how I can fix the problem.

To tell you the truth I was a tad surprised at your answer to Flavio.

I would have thought you would have directed him on where to go or give him a clue how to fix his dilemma as I’m sure he is much like me not that  computer  savvy when it comes to things like this.

It is very frustrating when you buy a product and have used it in fsx without a problem and then change over to Prepare3DV4 because that is the way of the future .

To find out at our age you do not have the smarts you used to think you had to find out that there is no one out there to give you a helping hand.

Urs you have a great product there and I have used it for a few years now but if it’s going to drive me nuts trying to figure why it won’t work for me on my computer.

Then I afraid you will have lost one happy customer who is not going to the nut house because of a program that won’t work.

Thanks for your time.

Jack

• 1 month later...

Hi guys 

this is worked for me - just enter this string into the Scenery.cfg folder on the Simulator tab

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4  (C being the drive l installed my P3D). Sill trying to work out the link to connect AS_P3Dv4

regards

Steve (youngie63)

Hi.

After I updated to Version 1.6.14, trying to solve another issue, I got the same error message that everyone else has gotten.  In trying to solve this problem, I entered    

string into the Scenery.cfg folder on the Simulator tab C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 and it did not work.  And as of now, I still have no airports in the display unit.

What is the solution to this problem?

Dorian