Data Provider Closes

I have been using EFB16832244 with p3d v3 in Windows 7 and the  display unit networked on a second desktop successfully for some time.

For the last couple of weeks, I begin a flight get airbourne for a few minutes and the display unit says "disconnected from data provider."

I then check the data provider and I have an error message: "EFB data provider has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

I always use AS16, PMDG747 v2 or 737, payware airports and PFPX. No ORBX.

I recently installed TFDi717 and their addon manager.

I have unistalled the 717 and did system restore and still have the same problem occurring every time I fly.

I have been using PFPX for my fplan and export it to p3d. I then retrieve this plan and load it to efb as I have always done.

When this problem happens and I restart the data provider, load my fplan again everything works fine for a short time and the data provider will stop working as it did before.

Is there any other info you need to help me with solving this problem.

I really miss my efb as in my opinion it is a great addition to the sim hobby.

Thanks

Paul Burley

Hi Paul,

are you familiar with the Windows Event Viewer? If so, please have a look whether there are some entries from the DataProvider in the Application Log. Could you copy/paste them or take a screenshot of them? You may send this data to support@aivlasoft.com. Thanks.