NO IT appears when i start data provider to update the fsx data. I use task-manager to eliminate the error message. Then i start data provider manually and it complete the fsx data update , when ready the error remains again and again i have to use the task-manager to eliminate it and again i start data provider manually.

So Every time data provider asks for the restart the error remains .

I  start data provider .start database update,pop-up data update telling it needs restart ff the data provider yes/no.

yes and pop-up restart comes up and keeps loading and never ends.(not responding)

manually start data provider it doing the scenery update then pop-up that it will be restarted ,hit OK

pop-up restart but again not responding , task manager to eliminate it and manually restart data provider.

normally its doing all that steps automatically .

the only way to end it is in task-manager

I cannot imagine why this happens.

In your first post you mentioned that it worked without any problem for a long time. Now it doesn't anymore. The question is, what has been changed on your system so that it no longer works. I guess that the program version of EFB is the same as before?

• 2 weeks later...

is there a possibility that it has  something to do with java rt ???

because i had a error with another program concerning java rt .

i reinstall latest java rt and scenery config and efb dataprovider data update fsx working normal .

regards

wil