Airport Databas

Juergen,

I guess that the path is not correct. Unfortunately FSX (and obviously FSX:SE too) allows a second scenery.cfg in the installation folder which contains only a default list of sceneries. Heaven knows why ...

Usually the correct path to the scenery.cfg is "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX" for FSX. Most probably the path for FSX:SE is similar.

On the screenshot I can see another path which is not properly set. The flight plans folder must be the folder for the FSX:SE flight plans, not for any other plans like them for PMDG.

Urs,

I changed the path to point to C:\Program Data\Microsoft\FSX, where the scenery.cfg is located. However, I still get no list of All airports. The strange thing is that "LBSF = Sofia, Bulgaria" is always coming up. There is no selection criteria entered, but this airport is listed??????????

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/2ft8vS

Thanks for help

Hi,

I am looking for someone that is running the Aivlasoft EFB in the following configuration:

FSX-SE installed in C;/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX;

The Aivlasoft EFB installed on 2 PC's in a Dataprovider and Display Unit configuration;

I have a problem loading the Airport Data: when I click on Airports and All Airports, I receive NO data; -selection criteria America Central, Mexico

When I go to the Data Provider -Settings- under the Scenery.cfg folder, I have the following entry: c:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX.

If someone could verify that this is the correct path and that you receive all airports in the Airport Selector screen on the Display Unit.

Thanks for help

• 3 weeks later...

Urs,

I just solved the puzzle of runway data not showing up:

On the l/h lower frame of the Runway Selector page is a small "x", a click box, [City] = 'Sofia'. The click box was selected and it ONLY showed 'Sofia' as available airport.As soon as I un-selected  the click box, all selected (filtered) airports showed up. I then clicked on the edit filter description and removed 'Sofia'. All seems to be good.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/395r38