Dataprovider ignores scenery addon (LEJR)

There`s an issue regarding AKESOFTs LEJR scenery. scenery.cfg contains this addon, but dataprovider only recognizes the stock scenery of LEJR. Not only that the runway designators are wrong (3/21) but also the apron-depiction shows the stock layout. Any idea?

Regards Heinz-Peter (from Germany)

There`s an issue regarding AKESOFTs LEJR scenery. scenery.cfg contains this addon, but dataprovider only recognizes the stock scenery of LEJR. Not only that the runway designators are wrong (3/21) but also the apron-depiction shows the stock layout. Any idea?

Regards Heinz-Peter (from Germany)

happy new year

have you done scenery update in dataprovider????

yes, of course ;-) I did it several times. In the meantime I`ve deactivated stock LEJR with the rsulting error message that there Is no LEJR at all in the database

ok i also install lejr akesoft 

fsx . w7.

and have about  the same problem efb only stock airport and therefore scenery layout with fsx on the wrong places

because fsx  updated and efb stock airport .

the rw 02 /20 has become 03/21  that has to be changed in the runways txt document 

also the new taxiway for the closed P1 is not there

@ all,

did you verify that the paths in the scenery.cfg are according to the installation paths of LEJR?

Usually when you don't see the add-on instead of the stock scenery, the cause for the problem is a not properly defined path in the scenery.cfg.

Path in scenery.cfg is correct. Meanwhile I discovered that I had to copy the Runways.txt from NavData-folder to UserData-folder to get rid of the error message. Funny, but I did this never befor and had no problems at all 8-(

Urs, could you please explain this to me?

Regards

Heinz-Peter

Heinz-Peter,

the file "runways.txt" must be located in the UserData path and not elsewhere. I have no idea how the file came to the other location that you mentioned.

The DisplayUnit is getting all the data for apron, runways etc out of the BGL file of the corresponding scenery.

Sometimes the problem is also due to doubled installations in different paths.