dashed-arrow line

Hi,

A little problem I have that I can't solve. I want to land in PARIS CDG on rwy 09R coming from Nice. The route was perfectly followed by the plane. I have made an approach 09R/ILS 09R/ Transition OK13E: no problem...

BUTmy plane follows the route impeccably until it reaches the dahed-arrow line. Instead of turning right to approach RWY 09R, it flies on straight on, followinf this line to the west.

Why doesn't my plane follow the approach route which I have downloaded in the 777 FMC?

I've tried to add points but nothing is working. I had the same problem landing in Edinburgh.

I know there is probably something I don't do that I should do but what? That drives me crazy!!!

Thank you very much

Best regards

MV121

Hi,

a dashed arrow line usually means "Vectors". You have to fly a certain heading (or track) until ATC gives you further instructions. This is somehow difficult to save in a flight plan. Maybe the flight plan has ended at this position and therefore the aircraft was flying straight forward on the last heading/track.

some questions:

- have you installed the latest version of EFB

- what aircraft type are you using (PMDG or other)

- are you talking from the simulators standard GPS system, or the aircraft built-in FMC

- can you provide the EFB flight plan

- which AIRAC cycle is in use

BTW, as per the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.