data provider cause MCP+PB problems

Hi

I have had this error for a long long time, and also known that it happens only when running EFB DataProvider for quite some while, but have not remembered to make a thread about it.

At what seems to be randomly, my MCPs autopilot A/B (in air) and ParkingBrake (on ground... :D) disengages. It happens every flight, but I cannot link it to any use of EFB or data transfer ref. the DP log.

During an hours flight, it will typically happen 2-4 times and I simply reengage AP until next fallout.

Parked on ground, it happens more often. My Parking brake is set, but randomly disengages during flight planning or whatever I'm doing.

If I fly without DataProvider it does not happen.

DP resides on my PC running P3D v3.3 (with FSUIPC) - PC1.

My MCP CPFlight and TQ with parking brake (SIOC), both controlled by Prosim, run from PC2. Also WideFS run on this PC

I run EFB on a Windows tablet using wifi - PC3

All 3 PCs belong to the same HomeGroup,

Hope you can sort this out as it is quite anoying to have my alarms go off so often. Also always a risky sport leaving the cockpit during flight, but some times it's needed.

I'll help with logs/debuggers if needed

Geir,

hard to believe that the DataProvider is the cause for that, but ... the only thing that I can imagine is something with either the network configuration or SimConnect, because these two things are the only ones which are most probably used by other add-ons too, and maybe there's a conflict between them. Did you ever try to change the port-number in EFB DataProvider and DisplayUnit? Although I don't think that this could be the cause, it's worth to give it a try.

Concerning SimConnect it's even more difficult to give a "good idea" what could be changed. The only writing commands which are used by the DataProvider are the COM/NAV frequencies and loading the GPS flight plan.