Approach issue for a futur customer ;-)

Hi,

Just a little question, I'm actually trying the evaluation version 1.1.0 of EFB.

I see on your forum that we have to "map" the runways' number between FSX & Navigraph. For this thing, no problem and I enter in the file runways.txt the following lines :

LFML 14L 13L

LFML 14R 13R

LFML 32L 31L

LFML 32R 31R

LFBH 10 09

LFBH 28 27

Thanks to the lines, I'm able to choose my SID / STAR but not the approach.

Please, have a look to the snapshot below :

[attachment=0]approach.png[/attachment]

Normally for LFBH, there is an approach ILS27 but nothing in EFB, why ? :s

(A have the last AIRAC 1011 for Aivlasoft)

Thanks for your great software !

Hello JardY,

Your runway mapping is correct. Did you refresh your airport data cache after making those changes for LFBH? (DisplayUnit - System - Settings - Miscellaneous - "Reset Airport data cache")

I'm using a late beta of version 1.2.0 and I see 4 approaches for LFBH 27 - ILS, NDB, DME-NDB, and RNAV. If after resetting your cache you do not see the approaches, perhaps someone with 1.1.0 could test this?

[attachment=0]lfbh.jpg[/attachment]

(A small request - could you please sign posts with your name so we know with whom we're addressing?)

Regards,

Laurant,

I'm sorry but this is a bug in version 1.1 :( but no longer in 1.2 8-)

The procedures for LFBH runway 27 are not available in the Route Modify dialog but they should be available from the approach chart dialog (at least on my old 1.1 system). From the progress module select "Approach chart" and then click on the "blue" button called "LFBH Approach" -> "Select Approach" -> "27".