EGBB Approach to Rwy15

Good day everyone,

I am hoping that someone can help me, I fly a lot in the UK and I have just realised that the approach for Rwy 15 at EGBB is not correct, I noticed that the ILS reads 149 degrees, this is not right as it is on 147 Degrees.

I have updated to the latest AIRAC 1601 and the listing is still the same, I have checked with other sources NATS, my Navigraph Charts  and they all say it should be 147 Degrees.

Can anyone tell me how to correct this on EFB please.

Regards Rob

So is it best for me to use the BGL ILS frequency when landing or the AIRAC thats being used?

I should also have said that I am using the UK2000 EGBB extreme V3 scenery if this makes a difference?  I have also disabled a EGBB.BGL in mytraffic 6, this made no difference. I have just sat on the runway and it is aligned to 147 degrees and the ILS reads right as well, do you think this just a typo in the .BGL file? maybe?

Regards Rob

Thanks ScottecLEMD, I have tried that but sadly it hasn't changed the 149 dregrees shown. I have contacted UK2000 and they say this is beyond there ability to alter for there EGBB scenery.

So I guess I'm stuck with it being incorrect :(

Regards Rob

Hi Ken

Thanks for telling me about the Navaid editor, not sure I'm brave enough for that lol.

It's all very odd, If UK2000 use the default .bgls I wonder after updating the navaids why it didn't alter the reading in EFB. I know FSX picked up that there was a scenery change as it did a update scan, I also ran the scenery for EFB as well just to be sure.

All very odd, I can't think I did anything wrong with the navaid update, it's straight forward with tick the ones you want and install.

Rob

Update, I have emailed the person who does the Naviaid updates, he has confirmed his latest update and prior ones show correct magnetic heading for EGBB.

With the help of the guy at Naviad we have checked the .bgl files for both the standard FSX-SE and the ones that form part of the UK2000 scenery. All of which show the correct true heading of the runway and airfield, so I'm assuming that EFB might be doing something odd with its interpertation of this information

Regards Rob

I have checked with others in my VA and they are seeing the same issues, some runways are 1-2 degrees out.

It would be interesting to see if others are seeing the same issue.

What do you see for the following?

EGKK 26L

EGBB 15

LFMN 04L

I'm just curious really :)

Rob