Mega Airport Rom (LIRF), missing new Rwy 16C/34C

Hello,

I have the Add-On "Mega Airport Rome" with the new Runway 16C/34C. 

Now I know to update the runways.txt, but I don't see the new Runway into the DU. There is now warning-message, but also now runway. In DU I see the old Taxyway "D", where now is placed the runway 16C/34C.

How can I fix this correct into the runways.txt? 

Maybe it's a good idea to start a topic into "FAQ" for the correct update of runways.txt for each new AddOn? 

Best regards

Thomas

Is there a solution to bring the runway 16C/34C on the chart? I only read a solution to "fix" the warning-message (in this case to set the lines  "LIRF 16C nil and LIRF 34C nil" into the runway.txt), but this do not bring the runway on the screen? 

Thomas,

Please make sure that the file "Runways.txt" does not exist twice at different locations. In the past we had a customer who did all the changes to a file which was not read by EFB because it was not at the right place ... The file must be located on the DataProviders computer (if it is a network installation) in the following folder: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData

If it still fails, could you please send me the "Runways.txt" file and all the logfiles from the DataProvider and the DisplayUnit to support@aivlasoft.com. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem, i solved the runway assignment error, but i dont know how to ADD 16C and 34C, it dont show on the display unit?

Any help, thanks

ps ive done

LIRF 07 07
LIRF 25 25
LIRF 16R 16R
LIRF 34L 34L
LIRF 16L 16L
LIRF 34R 34R
LIRF 16R 16C
LIRF 34L 34C