Error during database build (Resolved)

Hi I purchased EFB last night and I'm getting the error below when rebuilding the database, should I be worried? it seems to carry on after this and it is finding some of my sceneries like MyTraffic X which are on a different drive to FSX.

error_scenery.jpg

I do seem to be having a problem though, all SIDS are missing for EGCC and so are the Approaches, the weird thing is though I'm sure they worked yesterday when I first bought and started using this software for the first time.

error2efb.jpg

error3efb.jpg

I've since updated the AIRAC from 1003 to 1010 and I've looked at EGCC.txt and everything seems to be there and in order, but I cant select SIDS or Approaches, weirdly STARS are OK though :roll: .

So is this dumb ass user syndrome or is there something wrong :)

Windows 7 64 Bit (UAC off), FSX Acceleration.

Hi Andy,

I just had a look into cycle 1010 using version 1.1.0 and everything seems to be OK. All approaches for EGCC are available.

when rebuilding the database
Did you install a new scenery or is there another reason for the rebuild? Could you please send me the logfiles to support@aivlasoft.com. The logfiles can be found as follows: Windows-Start -> All programs -> AivlaSoft -> EFB -> Logfiles. Please send all the files you can found within this folder. Thanks.

Well I removed a couple of entries from the scenery.cfg that seemed corrupt and also fixed another that it may not have liked, So I've fixed the error message on rebuild of the database, but....I still cannot select SIDS or Approaches for EGCC UK2000 Manchester Xtreme.

I've even tried disabling the UK2000 version of EGCC but it makes no difference I still cannot select SIDS or Approaches for this airport, they remain greyed out.

Please help, this is a show stopper for me as Manchester is my main hub of operations.

Hi Andy,

good to hear that parts of the problem could have been solved. Does that mean that the rebuild is now without any problem?

Is there a runway assignment error in the DataProviders window (it should also appear a message box in this situation)? Maybe try read this topic: http://www.aivlasoft.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=167. Does it help?