Navigraph AIRAC issue

Hello,

First off, I apologize if a similar has already been dealt with.I tried finding one but came back empty, which is why I am writing to all of you now. 
I've been using aivlasoft EFB for quite a while now, and I've been struggling to update the AIRAC on it. I have a yearly membership at navigraph and am using the navigraph FMS data manager. I also manually updated the AIRAC for Airbus X extended. All my AIRAC are updated with the current version (1511) and it shows fine on my PMDG and airbus when I play. However, for some reason the AIRAC taht's being loaded from the data provider is AIRAC 1310. The folder I specified is the one i got from  documents aivlasoft/EFB/Navdata/navigraphFMSdata. 
I've tried many ways but none fixed the issue.

Thank you so much for your help

Hi,

the Navigraph data manager has no default path as a target folder for EFB navdata. It's up to the user to select a target folder. The same target folder must be set in the EFB DataProviders settings. If these two folders are identical, the issue should be solved.

I really don't want to hijack the topic but AIRAC update really drives me insane. It is always a pain to update it! I think I am getting lost with these procedures how to update AIRAC cycles.  

DP settings: 

Under " Navigraph FMS data" - E:\FSX-SE\steamapps\common\FSX\AivlaSoft\Navigraph FMS Data

In Navigraph I have: E:\FSX-SE\steamapps\common\FSX\AivlaSoft\Navigraph FMS Data

Both paths are the same, still old AIRAC. What is missing or incorrect here?

Thx 

Hi Edward,

have you verified whether the Navigraph installer did not create an additional folder below "E:\FSX-SE\steamapps\common\FSX\AivlaSoft\Navigraph FMS Data" ? There should only be two folders "SIDSTARS" and "Navdata".

Hi Urs

He is what I have:

1_zpsbl8eexxa.png

I can verify the same issue. I, today, updated to Navigraph 1512 and EFB is still using 1509. Nothing has changed. When I watched a redownload in Navigraph Manager, I see that it is downloading the EFB update; however, it isn't unpacking it after download. Thus it isn't updating the EFB.

After reading through Navigraph forums, there was a directory structure change starting with 1510. Basically, remove EFB from Navigraph Data Manager then manually re-add. Make sure that the folder you install to is AivlaSoft/Navigraph FMS Data and ensure the same directory is chosen in the EFB Data Provider settings.

• 9 months later...