Prepar3D v3?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steve,

AFAIK the paths seems to be correct, although an installation into "C:\Program Files (x86)" is not a good idea due to possible access restrictions caused by Windows.

To figure out which is the correct flight plan folder, create a flight plan from within P3D and save it. Then verify whether this flight plan is available in that folder which you have set in the EFB settings.

re Navigraph:
You must figure out into which folder the data is saved by this "FMS Data Manager". Then make sure that the path in the DataProvider settings is properly set in accordance to that folder.

re Origin airport is not available:
Please make sure that you run the "Scenery data update" from the DataProviders menu. It seems that the airport database is not yet created on your computer.

Thank you to both Patrick and Urs for the help!

I updated the AIRAC using the Navigraph FMS data manager, which updates all the aircraft navdata, TOPCAT and Aivla Soft.  Have no idea why it did not update before, but I removed the path to the EFB then reset it to the same folder in my post and it works.

Scenery data update in the settings performed and now shows the airports, SID, routes, STARS.  Yay! 8-)