Data Provider failure / did not start

Hello,

(sorry for my poor english)

my konfiguration is : PC-1 with WIN 7, on it is Prepar 3D 2.4 and PC-2 with WIN 7, both connectet as Network.

I installed EFB Data-provider etc. in Demo-version on PC 1 and the EFB Display-Unit on PC 2. Then connectet to P3D and it works very, very good.

So, then i installed on PC 2 Plan-G for VFR-Flying.

Both Software worked parallel very good.

The i installed ASNext - that did´nt work and i de-installed it.

And now comes my problem:

EFB Data-Provider don´t start yet. There comes a little Window : Data-Provider cannot start. That´s all.

I installed EFB completely new, P3D completely new, but the result ist the same : The Data-Provider dos not start.

And now ? I fall in love with this program and i want buy it, but it must run.

Both PC´s are working correct with the network, Plan-G also OK.

Have you an Idea please ?

Greetings from Germany, Ottobeuren

Richard

Hi Richard,

that sounds very strange, you uninstalled ASNext on computer 2 and then the DataProvider on computer 1 did not work again. In my opinion there must have been something more on computer 1.

When you now try to start the DataProvider, does it show any error message which you could take a screenshot from?

Hi Urs,

today I startet my both PC´s and on both are running Windows Updates. 1 hour long . . . . Ok, now it´s done.

So, then I want start the Data-provider to make a screenshot . . . . . UUUUIIIIIIII --> what´s that ????? :shock:

Data-Provider works !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I startet the Flightsimulator and YES !!! it works !!! :D:D:D

I have nothing changend on the setups or installations or programs. I think, that was the Windows-Update. :roll:

So i MUST buy this Software ;)

Ok, i test it since 08.02.2015, as long as the Demo-Version works. Then i purchase it and i will be happy.

Thanks for the answer and always a good time.

Greetings from Germany

Richard