runway.txt not found

I running EFB in Demo Mode. The DataProvider is running on one computer with Windows7 Professional German and the Display Unit on a second PC with XP Professional also in German.

When I am want to get the Airport Data with the DisplayUnit I got an error message from the Net Framework on the PC where the DataProvider and FSX is running. The Message says, that the runway.txt couldn't be found on C:\User\....\documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData. I can't find this file under UserData.

Under C:\Benutzer\....\Dokumente\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData I just find the Sound Folder.

On the PC witch is running the DisplayUnit there are 6 Folders but not such File.

Where can I find this file? Will it be automatically generated or is there a standard file somewhere? Is there an ini - file where the Path must be corrected?

Thank you for your help.

Felice52

Felice52,

according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real-life first name. Thx.

The "runways.txt" file comes with the installer and is placed into the folder C:\Users\[username]\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData.

If you cannot find the file at this place it must be moved away to another location? Did you probably change the path of the user data folder as described in the manual?

Maybe you run the installer again so that all the folders and files are installed at their places again?