microsoft .network message

cannot find D:\lockheed Martin\prepar3dv2\efb_current_gamin.pln

DETAILs;

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Kan een gedeelte van het pad D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\EFB_current_garmin.pln niet vinden.

bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

bij System.IO.File.Delete(String path)

bij z4.b()

bij z4.b(c5 A_0, t1 A_1)

bij pj.b(IPAddress A_0, Byte[] A_1)

bij g6.i(Byte[] A_0, IPAddress A_1)

bij ql.b()

bij on.a(bs A_0)

bij h.a(Object A_0)

************** Geladen assembly's **************

mscorlib

Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0

Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.5477 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

System.Windows.Forms.resources

Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0

Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

----------------------------------------

Every time when I activate a route with the displaiunit on the remote , I get this error message on the fsx pc.

I have used prepar3d before ,but I`m back to fsx.Reason serious fps lost.

i did a fresh display install on the remote pc.

never had this before i change from fsx to prepar3d .So it must have something to do with the previous use from prepar3d and the change back to fsx.

how can i remove this error message????

kind regards

wil de boer

Hi Wil,

Kan een gedeelte van het pad D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\EFB_current_garmin.pln niet vinden.
It seems that the path to the flight plans folder is not set properly. Usually this is "\Flight Simulator X Files", the folder that is currently set is the installation folder.

Hi Wil,

yes, EFB is getting its information from IVAO although "The Eye" does no longer exist. EFB needs two things, the boundary data to depict FIR boundaries and live data to determine which FIRs and ATC services are online. Both can be obtained without "The Eye". It was the boundary data from "The Eye" that is required. But in the meantime this data can also be downloaded from our website. http://www.aivlasoft.com/download/misc.html