runways LGKO

Salut Urs,

from my runway.txt file located C:\Users\Jean-Louis\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData :

LGKO 15 14

LGKO 33 32

from LGKO.txt located E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Simulator X\Aivlasoft\SIDSTARS

RNWS

RNW 14

RNW 32

ENDRNWS

but the DU is showing that LGKO runways are 14/33

33 is greyed out when selecting SID or STAR or APCH

what could be wrong ?

Best regards

DU 19605 DP 19608

Salut Jean-Louis,

- did you install a third party scenery for LGKO or did you add a replacement AFCAD file?

- did you run the scenery update

- which file name is indicated at the airports information dialog (go to the Airport Information dialog and double click in the blank area above the General Info / Communications tabs until you see a filepath and filename).

Salut et merci Urs,

- did you install a third party scenery for LGKO or did you add a replacement AFCAD file? NO

- did you run the scenery update YES

- which file name is indicated at the airports information dialog : E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Simulator X\Scenery\0602\scenery\APX55180.bgl

FSX is the currently selected sim (DU settings)

AIRAC 1403

Thanks again

Bonjour Urs,

I can confirm that runways.txt file is located on the DP's PC, but on a different drive :

DP : E:\Program Files (x86)\AivlaSoft\EFB

runways.txt : C:\Users\Jean-Louis\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData

an the LGKO entry :

LGKO 15 14

LGKO 33 32

is unique in the runways.txt file

My last attempt was to delete the 2 lines above and to make a new LGKO entry. Bingo ! the DU is now showing runway 32 instead of 33. There was for sure something wrong in the former LGKO 33 32 entry, maybe an extra-space, I did not suspect the first time.

Thanks for your kind assistance