Some notices

Hello,

i noticed at first:

When i have activated a Route and want to have a preview for the Approach, as example. I click in the Menu on top of the Screen

on Approach.

But when i then will come back to the normal Progress Display i click on the left side on Progress.

But the Display stay's at the Approach.

Second, more or less a wish, if it is possible to have a automatical selected Taxiway to the Runway or Gate?

Means as example we are at the Gate and want to the Runway. We just go to Ground Chart, select on the left menu Taxiway and here just the Runway we want to go.

Then EFB can calculate automatically a Taxiway to there.

Is that possible?

Ahh, i forgot one...I am using the Win7 Theme called "Klassisch".

When i use this the Buttons, like VECT,WIND,TRFC and so on, did not get the Orange line around if they are enabled.

Means i can not see if the Option is enabled or not.

And last ... the Traffic ( IVAO for me ), Why must i again press the "CCheck" button to before i start a Flight?

Can we have one Option to select Traffic on/off ?

Thx

Brgds

Hi,

please, according to the forum rules, sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks. I like to know to whom I'm talking.

But when i then will come back to the normal Progress Display i click on the left side on Progress.
Pressing the 'Progress' button shows you the horizontal menu (aka Progressbar) at the top of chart. It shows you the 'timeline' of your flight, starting with ground, departure ... until ground of your destination airport. If you press the 'Progress' button it will not change anything because the Progressbar is already visible. I guess you would like the have a button which selects the current phase?

more or less a wish, if it is possible to have a automatical selected Taxiway to the Runway or Gate?
The basic algorithm for such a feature I have already written for version 2.0. But I cannot say yet whether it works, because I could not test it under real conditions (ground chart). In a test environment it works.

Win7 Theme called "Klassisch".
Should be no longer a problem in version 2.0.

Can we have one Option to select Traffic on/off ?
The button "Check" is to open a dialog where you can connect/disconnect to the AivlaSoft online data server. Switching on/off traffic is just a visual feature. I cannot say how this will be solved in version 2.0, but I will try to make it easier (less buttons to click).