fantasy airport ILS in EFB?

I have looked around for something about this and didn't find anything specific. I am using v1.3.7 now. I have used ADE to create an airport from barren land including runways, taxiways, hangers, buildings, etc and I just added ILS to one runway. Then I ran the scenery data update function of EFB DataProvider. The airport diagram shows perfectly in EFB Ground area of DisplayUnit and the ILS feathers are on the Approach map with inbound course, Localizer frequency, & Ident when I make a route to this new airport. The ILS also shows on the Landing aids list in the airport information of EFB.

The issue is that I can't find a way to get it to show the approach in the select approach area during the flight.

Is there a way to do this that I am missing? Sure do appreciate any help you can come up with.

Thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

did you verify whether this airport is listed in either the Aerosoft or Navigraph procedures data? If there are no procedures available for the airport, you cannot select from. EFB does not use the procedures data from the BGL files, it only uses procedures from one of the above mentioned navigation data provider.

Urs,

Is there a way I can enter the data in my Navigraph file? Since I invented this airport Navigraph wouldn't know about it. And since this is the first time I have done this I don't know the process to follow to complete the circle so your EFB is able to show the approach & transition.

Thanks

Jerry