VATSim traffic wrong speeds

Hi there, suddenly VATSIM traffic is displaying insane speeds, like 800-900 kts and so on, it seems like the value is shown in Km/h but still I cannot find where I have set up something wrong. Any tips for what I have been messing up?

Also, some news about version 2 progress would be greatly appreciated :D

• 3 months later...

Please everyone when Urs says "@all please sign all of your posts with at least your first real name", he really means everyone, it is rude to do otherwise in a civilised forum, thanks.

Better yet, add your name to your signature then you won't have to remember to type it. Click the link below to add a signature of your own.

ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

Urs perhaps putting a link to the signature page in the rules box would help new forum visitors, it can be a little awkward to find the correct page to create a signature with the theme that is used on this board. Pasting the below code into your rules text in the admin control panel would turn the word 'signature' into a direct link to the signature area. Simply select and replace the word signature in your rules text with the below.

[url=http://www.aivlasoft.com/support/ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature]signature[/url]

When there is news to announce about V2 you won't have to go looking for it that is for certain. Sometime this year is hopeful but that is no promise.