EFB does not save in FSX flight plans folders

Hello, I am pretty sure I have read in your docs that whenever we create a FP in EFB it also saves, if the box is checked in the folders tab Documents\Flight Simulator X Files, in FSX.

Strangely, I am running your demo to evaluate weather to purchase your product or not, it's not saving FP in that folder as described.

Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance.

Frank Di Candia - Ottawa - Canada.

I am pretty sure I have read in your docs

Are you really, really sure.... ? :lol:

Display Unit -> Settings -> Folders and Links and then choose folders, folders, folders...

btw: if you have a foreign language system, it could be, that you have two folders for flight plans in your documents folder: One "Flight Simulator X Files" and e.g. in germany "Flight Simulator X Dateien". In the folder in your language the plans have to be saved.

Hi Frank,

a) DisplayUnit - Settings - Folders and Links: The folder that you set in the FSX Flightplans textbox is the folder from where the DisplayUnit is getting the FSX flight plans.

B) DataProvider - Settings - Folders: The folder that you set in this textbox is the folder wherein the FSX flight plans will be written by the DataProvider.

Obviously both of these textboxes should point to the same/identical folder which must be the default folder for FSX flight plans. (e.g. "C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files", for an English version of FSX running on Win7).

Don't use another folder or even a sub folder to prevent loading errors for the Garmin GPS.

c) DataProvider - Settings - Folders: Only if the checkbox "Create FSX flight plans ..." is selected the FSX flight plans will be created.

d) The FSX flight plans will be created whenever you press the "Activate" button from the "Route Setup Module".

Hello again and sorry for the delay in getting back on this forum been busy with my job.

Sorry to report that it doesn't work I don't get any plan saved in the FSX plan folder.

I haven't been able to use/evaluate your product. I would definitely buy it if it worked. I have a brand new computer only six months old with Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bits, FSX with Acceleration pack and SP1+SP2.

Processor Intel® Core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz, 2667 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 9.00 GB

Adapter Description ATI Radeon HD 4870 Series with 1.00GB

I would like to attache two pictures to show you my folder settings

but I don't know how.

In any case my DisplayUnit - Settings and DataProvider - Settings are exactly the way you have them listed in your reply.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Frank Di Candia