no ivao data

i use ivap the newest and efb also updated.

ivao data won`t show/load , vatsim no problem.

where is efb getting the ivao data from is it via documents/userdata/online/ivao or from the ivao eye / data folder.

i try`d both but no data loaded.

regards

wil

Hi,

I buyed EFB today, it is a great tool, but I have the same problem as Wil. I have The Eye installed, and I entered the right path to \data, but I have no IVAO data.

I attached a screen of EFB during connection to IVAO.

I hope there is a solution,

Regards,

Luc

efbivao.jpg

Hi,

I buyed EFB today, it is a great tool, but I have the same problem as Wil. I have The Eye installed, and I entered the right path to \data, but I have no IVAO data.

I attached a screen of EFB during connection to IVAO.

I hope there is a solution,

Regards,

Luc

efbivao.jpg

luc, it iss not really the same, i have no comment in that box . It just stays empty.

wil

@ Wil,

according to the installation and configuration manual (section 3, page 28) you must select the data folder from "the Eye".

@ Luc,

it seems that the file "firs.dat" contains an invalid line which is not according to their own definitions. You can edit the file using any text editor like "notepad.exe".

It was a problem with IvAe, there were no information from IVAO servers so also the EFB had not any information. Now works OK again.

Last data update for the IvAe from IVAO, January 2013 is there: http://www.ivao.aero/softdev/mirrors.as ... IvAeDataUp

EFB Team - do you think it is possible that the EFB will somehow "listen" on the website http://webeye.ivao.aero/ for the necessary information? Maybe EFB v2... ;)

Thank you a lot for your work, I really like to fly with the EFB ;)

Hi Karol,

thanks for the link. Unfortunately I cannot download it since I'm not a member with IVAO.

EFB Team - do you think it is possible that the EFB will somehow "listen" on the website http://webeye.ivao.aero/ for the necessary information? Maybe EFB v2...

We are only allowed to "listen" to their official whazzup-page. Since EFB is a commercial product sometimes the rules are a bit inconvenient :(

I am Lost here

I am setteing up My EFB and i am on the ONLINE TAP so i went and downloaded the IVAE for the eye

But you cant install it because it is only 2 folders ( data and Logs ) so where do i put these folders so EFB can read them

I also dont know where they should go with in IVAO ??

thanks if any one can point me in the right direction

Firas,

I cannot support the installation of "The eye". This is software from IVAO, but once you have successfully installed IvAe "The eye" you must open the EFB settings and point to the "data" folder of IvAe. This way EFB can read the files from that folder.

Guest William

No you cannot download it. However The Eye is no longer being supported so any alteration to airspaces will not be available. Webeye is getting better all the time and you can follow the discussions here. If you want to try something else there is DLMN which can be downloaded here. DLMN is not browser based.

Thank you William

I will Look into it

Just a fast Question i have relised from all these post's that i have been reading from almost every form i can find

that Plain and simpile that the PMDG 737 is just nothing but problems and to many headachs

so does any one know if the MD-11 is less problems ?? or just because it is an other PMDG product it will do the same ??

because at this point i will stay away from the NGX it has caused me more trouble and time

and no Fun when i try to fly it online :cry:

Guest William

I fly it nearly all the time along with the 747 for long haul. I use EFB for planning and offline flights and another utility when online. I think it is the best aircraft I have flown and now looking forward to the triple7. I used to fly the MD11 a lot but as I only fly real-world scheduled flights(plus some VFR a cessna) it is not much use now.