IVAO ATC ?

Hello,

thanks for the answer.

I am new in EFB and easy forgot to activate the traffic in the route setup window.

But i have another question.

I use flightplans mostly from rFinder. But i have a problem when i select a SID/STAR.

Is it possible to have a Chart window on the free space on the right side of the Route Modify Window?

That would be very helpfule to find the best SID/STAR.

I know i lookin the chart, but i have not all the charts of all the airports :-)

Is that possible?

Matthias

Hi Matthias,

Is it possible to have a Chart window on the free space on the right side of the Route Modify Window?
That would be a too big effort to change in version 1.x. Version 2.x will become much more flexible and user friendly in this regard. But until then I suggest to select SIDs, STARs and approaches from within the chart window (not the Route Modify window). There you will see a selected procedure before you have to commit the change.

Hello,

thanks for that fast answer.

I am locking for that chart window you mean??

I can only change the SID/STAR by using the Modify Route Window.

Which window did you mean?

Thanks

MAtthias

Ahh...when is the v2 planned?

Matthias,

once you have a route activated, the progress window open automatically. At the top of this window you can select all the different flight phases or the corresponding charts respectively. If you open the Departure chart you will see a blue button on the main menu which is named with the ICAO code of that airport and below the name you can read "Departure". Press this blue button and a sub menu becomes visible. There you can select all available SIDs for that airport. For further details about these menus please read the operations manual, section 7 charts, page 20 and following.

Hope this helps.

Concerning the release date for version 2 I can only say what Travis already did in one of his earlier posts. Whenever EFB 2 is on final we will announce it here in this forum. So please be patient and stay tuned.