30 day trial; a few setup issues

I just got the download yesterday and have been trying to get it all set up (server & client install). I have successfully connected the display unit to the dataprovider.

Here are the problems that have slowed down my progress of the setup:

1. There are several spots where .wav files are to be selected from the EFB User Data Folder but I have no files in that folder and can't find them anywhere on my hard drive.

2. This one I suspect is more important; instructions say to download the IVAO IvAe (the eye) file to a folder and then link it in the settings. When I went to the website shown in the manual and tried to do the download I was asked for an ID & password to access IVAO. There is no place there to register and I don't know what to use to get to the file I need.

Can you help so I can start testing out your program before my trial runs out?

Thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

None of the .wav files is mandatory, EFB works flawless without such files. EFB only offers the functionality to play .wav files at certain situations. Since most of the users prefer to have their own files be played, EFB doesn't provide such files with the installer.

You must be a registered user with IVAO to download any files from their servers. AivlaSoft cannot help you in this regard, please contact IVAO.