Not assigned runways

Sorry, I know this was discussed before, but I still have problems with the above. After updating to the new Navigraph file I get runway assignment problems e.g. Linz and Salzburg. The wpnavapt.txt shows

Linz LOWL 08

Linz LOWL 26

but dataprovider says 08/26 not assigned, infact 09,27,09L,27R are correct. I put this into the runways.txt file but still have no SID or STAR available.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks Peter

Maybe there is something fundamentally wrong. I looked at the EGLC Post and there was runways 10/28 instead of 09/27 and I have in the wpnavapt file for Sazburg 15/33 where it should be 16/34.

My mistake, the runway assignments changed; is there any trick that I still can use these airports with SIDs and STARs?

Peter,

there is no "trick", just assign the runways ;-).

Here is what the DataProvider shows:

Navdata runway ident 08 at airport LOWL could not be assigned to FSX runway

Navdata runway ident 26 at airport LOWL could not be assigned to FSX runway

Available FSX runways at this airport are as follows: 09, 27, 09L, 27R

If you open the "runways.txt" file (using any text editor) you can read detailed instructions on top of the file. You must assign the runways according to the schema "ICAO - FSX runway - Navigraph runway".

For LOWL:

LOWL 09 08

LOWL 27 26

LOWL 09L 09L

LOWL 27R 27R

You always must assign all runways, whether they have changed or not (for LOWL 09L and 27R have not changed but must be assigned too).

After these changes have been applied, do not forget to reset the airport cache (DisplayUnit settings, miscellaneous), or restart the DisplayUnit.